Friday, February 26, 2010

How Internet Domain Name operates ?

There are three levels of the Internet Domain Name. The example below can be refer to define the three levels of the Internet Domain Name.













How to register Domain Name?


For the gTLD, registration can be made in any of 28 Registrar which is certified by Internet Corp For Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). However, the registration for the ccTLD is different. In Malaysia for example, Network Information Centre (MYNIC) deals with the registration of ccTLD for six second level domain that is: com.my, net.my, org.my, gov.my, edu.my, mil.my. It can be done on line on “ first come first serve “ basis.



Source: Nazura Abdul Manap, Internet Domain Name




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP